Monday, September 20, 2010

Slime is the word!

Mum says that it's not unlike when Grease was the word. I don't understand at all what she means, but she keeps giggling every time she says it. What a silly Mummy!

We've had a busy week, and it's been loads of fun! We went down to CT again this time for Seb's birthday party. He turned 5, just like me. We're big boys!! It was a Ghost Busters party, and I had a really great time playing in the dirt and banging on some drums that were in their front room! I need drums now.... Mum and Dad say that's fine with them. I love that they're cool like that. Cool... that's my new word now, I use it often.

Today after school Mum and I did bunches of nifty stuff. We learned about money - Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, and Pennies; I learned how much each one was worth and then I got to sort them and put them into my banks. Then we did some writing I traced the whole alphabet without giving Mum any problems until I got down to my name... what can I say? We also did some mazes, and I got to trace thru them... I like to hurry scurry and just get right to the end, but Mum says I need to 'try' to stay inside of the little path... what's the fun in that???? AND we played with SLIME!

I got the smile at Seb's party, it was in my goody bag and it looked like it could be plenty of fun so Mum and I gave it a whirl today. I think maybe we need more of this slime stuff... see what I meean:








Yeah... definitely need more slime....

No comments: