Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 2010 Ethanisms...

Ethan: Mommy, Look at me! Mommy: Ethan, what's that all around your mouth? E: It's lip balm! Now I look pretty AND cool!

(After seeing the movie Despicable Me)
Daddy: Ethan, you need to take your trousers off now, please. Ethan: Daddy.... you're being 'spicable to me!

Mommy: Ethan are you going to watch your show, or can I change it to something else? Ethan: I am going to watch it. Watch it and play.... is that cool?

While checking out Daddy's 5 0'clock shadow: Daddy these feel like crispies. Can you get rid of them?

Regarding dinner one night: Mitul, Ethan come to dinner. E: Daddy what am I having? M: Mummy made pot roast, potatoes and carrots. E: NO, Mummy said I could have Macaroni and Cheese! Tammy: Ethan, that was for lunch. E: NO, but Mummy you said I could have Macaroni and Cheese or pizza. T: Ethan... really, that was for lunch. M: What did you have for lunch, Ethan? E: Pizza. M: OK then - we're having pot roast, potatoes and carrots for dinner. E: No I can't, that is not tasty for me!

At bed time: Ethan: Mummy can you read with me? Tammy: Yes, but you need to pick up your toys first. Look here's your Audi right here. E: But Mummy... T: Audi! E: But... T: AUDI E: OK, OK calm down.

Ethan: Bruin, sit! Bruin sits... E: Thank you (pats Bruin's head) you're a good little fella

After I cleaned a DVD that was skipping: Ethan: Thank you, Mummy. It's working just fine now. (awwwww....LOVE him!)

No comments: