Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Apple Picking with Auntie Michelle & Lexi

OK, so I totally love my Auntie Michelle and Lexi. In fact there isn't much I wouldn't do for Lexi - I love her THAT much. Today we all went apple picking and we had a really great time. There was this great hay bale maze, and Lexi and I went through it and then we walked on the top of it together. It was so much fun...until I wasn't looking where I was going and I stepped off the maze! Yeah...I know. I didn't get hurt, and since I'm so big (and 5) now, I just shook it off and gave it another try... this time with my Mum, and Lexi.

So we went to:




And here is my action on the hay bale maze:





And I wanted to 'ride' on the little tractors. Those who truly know me understand that to mean I really just wanted to sit on it. ;-)




THEN we picked the apples. At first I wasn't really into it...I just wanted to wander around. But then I got a handle on the whole thing and I had a great time!






Apple 'cheers' with Lex!



And finally explaining my 'little wrinkly apple' to Auntie Michelle!

No comments: