Sunday, October 03, 2010

DEERFIELD FAIR 2010

I went to the Deerfield Fair last year... I spent a LOT of time looking at the John Deere tractors, and NO time riding rides. I wasn't even all the excited to look around - but I did like ice cream.

This year... I still liked ice cream (vanilla with rainbow sprinkles), and I still sat on the John Deere tractors:





And I was a little more tolerant of walking around (or riding in my nifty wagon) but the BEST part this year?? THE RIDES -- YEAH~! I LOVE rides now. Mum says I'm a thrill seeker. I wanted to go on this HUGE viking ship ride, but I was too small. Nonetheless the one they had for the kids was NOT good enough for me. I'll just wait until I grow - thank you very much! But I did go on loads of rides!










There were more! I wanted to ride EVERYTHING. It was fun - I cannot wait for next year when I am HUGE!

No comments: