Monday, June 04, 2007

Ethan Busts Some Moves

I know that I missed my posting last week, but when you see what I've been up to you'll understand.

I started really busting a move about a month ago, as you know. And here is some footage of my very first extended and successful crawl! I hope you enjoy it!




So....now that I've mastered the fine art of crawling (and wait until you see how I can chase Cellar around....) and I have really gotten used to my new foot braces I am moving on to bigger and better things... May I present to you one of my first attempts at assisted walking. Assisted by the way of using one of my walking toys instead of my Mum or Dad. It was very exciting, and I do it more and more often now. :-)



Tomorrow my Uncle Jayesh and my Grandad are coming to my house. It's quite a trip for them since they live in London - you probably remember that. But I haven't seen them since just after I turned a year old, and you know how HUGE BIG I am now! They are going to be soooo surprised to see all my tricks.

I hope that I'll have all kinds of great pics for you all next week, and maybe a new video.
I love you all!!!

No comments: